1. The online store insafe.store conducts sales, based on these Regulations.
2. The owner of the store is: Krzysztof Ociepa Częstochowa, Bienia 8/33b , VAT UE: PL5732599677.
3. Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the client.
4. The condition to conclude a sales agreement is the acceptance of the Regulations by the client in the course of placing the order by selecting the appropriate field in the form.
5. Prices in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
6. Goods available in the store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Customer is required to provide the delivery address and contact details.
2. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail or by phone.
1. Customer can choose the payment methods specified in the Payment methods tab.
2. The prices of parcels are specified in the delivery cost & time.
3. The condition for the delivery of goods is the payment for the goods and shipment.
Shipment of goods
1. The ordered goods are delivered via national postal services and courier services (for each country of delivery respectively).
2. Term of the contract is counted from the moment of positive authorization of payments.
3. The seller is not responsible for delays in delivery which are not the fault of the seller but are caused by the courier company.
4. In the case of a delay in delivery through the fault of the courier company, the customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the seller. The seller will then forward the complaint to the respective courier company. If the complaint is accepted by the courier company, the seller may apply a discount or refund the total cost of shipping to the customer.
5. If the parcel is not delivered to the buyer through the fault of the courier company, the buyer is obliged to inform the seller of this fact no later than 14 days from the date of expected delivery. The seller will lodge a complaint with the relevant courier company. The maximum time for processing the complaint is 30 days. If the courier company finds the complaint justified, the seller is obliged to refund the buyer the full value of the purchase plus shipping costs.
1. In the event of non-compliance of the product with the contract, the Customer should send back to the Store, at the expense of the Store, the goods complained about, along with a description of the discrepancies.
2. We will respond to customer complaints within 7 days of receipt of the complaint.
3. When the realization of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer, the delivery costs shall be borne by the Store.
4. The Seller stipulates that the differences regarding photographs of the Goods, resulting from individual computer settings of a given customer (colour, proportions, etc.) cannot be the basis for a complaint of the goods.
5. There is a possibility of resolving disputes electronically using the ODR (online dispute resolution), available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Company: Krzysztof Ociepa, Adama Bienia 8/33b, 42-208 Czestochowa, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: +48 570 939 022) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. sent e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
You shall send back the goods (address: Krzysztof Ociepa, st. Adama Bienia 8/33b, 42-208 Czestochowa, Poland), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. Customers from countries other than United Kingdom, Germany and France, will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1. The administrator of personal data is the Store Owner.
2. Personal data provided to the Store Owner is provided voluntarily, with the reservation, however, that failure to specify these details makes it impossible to submit and execute the customer's order.
3. Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to stop processing them and object to their processing.
1. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
1. These Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
2. These Regulations may be changed, and information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to clients by e-mail.
3. All orders accepted by the Store Owner for execution before the date of amendment of the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the regulations, which were in force on the date of ordering by the customer.
5. If the client does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he / she is obliged to inform the Store Owner about this fact within 14 days from the date of informing about the change of the Regulations.