Krzysztof Ociepa, ul. Adama Bienia 8/33b, Częstochowia, Poland, VAT-UE PL5732599677.
We are registered in Central Register and Information of Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland under company number 242605017.
Purpose of the processing
Store processes the personal data of the Website Users to properly perform the contracts concluded within the online shop through the www.reserved.com website (hereinafter the “Website”). This means that such data are needed in particular for:
- registration on the Website
- conclusion of the contract
- shipping of the goods ordered by the User
- the User to exercise any consumer rights they may have (e.g. contract rescission, statutory warranty).
Type of data
Store processes the following personal data, which you need to:
1. Log in to the store:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
2. Shop on the store:
- first and last name
- shipping address
- telephone number
- e-mail address
3. Data provided by the User optionally:
- VAT-UE (in the case of a request to issue an invoice submitted by the company)
4. The mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*): e-mail, first name, last name, phone, street and house number, postal code, city.
5. If you rescind the contract or we acknowledge your complaint and the refund is to be paid directly to your bank account, please specify the bank account number so that we can make the refund.
Legal grounds for the processing
Personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016. We process your personal data with your consent, expressed at the moment of registering on the Website and at the moment of confirming a transaction made on the Website. Your consent to the processing of your personal data is completely voluntary but failure to give the consent makes it impossible to register on and shop through the Website.
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
1. You can withdraw your consent at any time without stating the reason. The request may pertain either to a selected purpose of processing, e.g. withdrawal of the consent to receive commercial information, or to all purposes of processing. If you withdraw the consent to all purposes of processing, your User Account on the Store will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect any activities performed before that.
2. You may at any time require that we erase your data without stating the reason. A request to erase the data will not affect any activities performed before that. Data erasure means that your User Account on the Store will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us.
3. You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data, whether completely or in respect of a selected purpose. Such objection will not affect any activities performed before that. The objection means that your User Account on the Website will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us.
4. You may require us to limit the processing of your personal data in terms of either time or scope – we will proceed as you wish. Such a request will not affect any activities performed before that.
5. You may at any time require us to correct or rectify you personal data. You can also do this on your own, once you have logged in Store.
6. You may require us to transfer any of your data that we have to anther party. To this end, contact us through the contact form, specifying the name and address of the entity to which we are to transfer your data and the scope of the data – i.e. specify which of your data we are to transfer. The transfer will take place electronically once you confirm the request. The request confirmation is required for us to ensure the security of your data and to make sure that the request comes from an authorised person.
7. You may at any time request us to provide information on the scope of our processing of your personal data. We are under the obligation to inform you not later than within a month of receiving each of your requests about the actions we have taken.
You are entitled to be obtain free-of-charge information concerning data stored about your person and, as the case may be, to correct, restrict the processing, enable the portability of, or delete those data.
If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, block or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our site notice.
You may also submit a complaint to the responsible data protection supervisory authority.
Personal data retention period
We retain your data until the User Account on the Website is deleted. The User Account may be deleted at your request but also if you withdraw the consent to the processing of your data, object to the processing of your personal data or require that they be erased.
Our systems will only retain such archival information about your transactions where data retention is related e.g. to any claims you may have, for instance under statutory warranty or in connection with the legislation binding upon us.
Entrusting of data processing
The entity that processes the data on behalf of the administrator is home.pl S.A. with its registered office in Szczecin, address: Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin - Centrum in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000431335, registered under the Tax ID number: 8522103252. The processing entity has obtained appropriate certification in the scope of personal data protection ISO / IEC 27001.
Email from Ceneo.pl and TrustedShops.eu asking for an opinion
Declaration on data protection by Google Analytics
If the IP anonymisation function is activated while you are visiting our website, your User IP is abbreviated by Google. This applies to European Union member states and other states listed in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in special cases is a full IP address sent to the Google server in the USA, where it is abbreviated. This way the IP address anonymisation function will be active on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google uses the collected information to analyse the website use and to prepare reports on the use of the website and of other services connected with Internet use. The IP address communicated by the User’s browser within Google Analytics is not kept together with other Google data. The User may block the saving of cookies in the web browser. However, this will render taking full advantage of all the website functions impossible. In addition, the User may block the saving of the website use data (IP address included) collected by the cookies and their transmission to Google as well as their sharing by Google by downloading and installing the plugin available on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en